This award-winning creative agency is now looking for a Senior Account Planner to join their London office and to be an integral part of their growing operations.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
To take responsibility for ownership and delivery of integrated communications and campaign plans, predominantly for the key client at the agency, plus other agency clients as required. This will include:
- Receive, interrogate and interpret client marketing and communications briefs from which to develop the agency comms planning response
- Source and provide customer insight to support robust strategy development, including the commissioning, management and interpretation of both primary and secondary research
- Write validated, coherent and detailed communications plans for presentation.
- Write compelling creative briefs with powerful propositions to inspire the creative process
- Brief, judge and validate creative work in context to it being on-strategy and connected to the audience insights and proposition developed
- Present communications plans and strategies to clients in support of the agency’s creative response, able to articulate a strong point of view
- Act as a centre of excellence for media channel planning and developing CRM and customer journey recommendations with an omni-channel approach
- Manage ROI and effectiveness measurement feedback
Essential skills and experience to deliver this role
- At least 3 year’s experience of integrated planning in an agency environment
- Must be fully conversant with digital channels (without necessarily being a digital specialist)
- Strong team player, capable of working with and alongside senior team members and client personnel, adding gravitas, credibility and real value to the agency’s service to clients.
- Must be confident, articulate and persuasive (verbally and in written work), a good presenter with strong communication skills, excellent client skills and passionate about the creative product.
- A natural multi-tasker. Must be flexible, self-motivated, capable of working quickly and accurately, able to prioritise and deliver to deadlines
- High levels of proactivity, quality control and personal curiosity are essential in this largely self-directed role working closely with senior client services and agency leadership.
- Must be familiar with PowerPoint and Microsoft Office suite generally.
Ideal skills and experience to deliver this role