This in-game advertising platform for online games, virtual worlds and social networks are looking for a Social Media Sales Manager.
This appointment will focus on pan-European brand-engagement and video ad sales efforts, working with direct advertisers and agencies to launch and manage CPV (cost-per-view) and CPE (cost-per-engagement) campaigns across their flagship offering and other optional offerings.
Approach digital agencies and brands in the UK and Europe, educate them about in-game advertising and CPE/V, work on RFPs/briefs and generate a pipeline of insertion orders.
Manage campaigns and grow business with a main focus on video CPV and CPE
• At least 2 years of experience in video ad sales for a video ad network, video publisher or video focused agency / viral seeding agency.
• At least 3 years of experience in online ad sales, including proven accomplishments, an up-to-date client book and strong relationships with agencies and advertisers in London.
• At least 5 years of experience in goal oriented sales positions.
• German or French speaking – significant advantage
• Aggressive, hungry and goal oriented.
• Strong sales and presentation skills
• Good prioritization skills
• Team player
More company Info:
They have recently launched the first CPE (Cost-Per-Engagement) advertising platform for Social Games.
The platform gives consumers the opportunity to earn social currency and virtual items by watching video ads and engaging with leading brands.
The company is headquartered in London, UK, with satellite offices in the US and Israel.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k