This client; an imaginative full-service marketing agency with a content-led approach are on the hunt for an inventive Social Media Manager. The right person for this job will be comfortable developing and implementing strategies for a range of clients across different sectors, including cosmetics, hospitality and professional services.
This exciting position involves working closely with Account Managers, PR consultants, Copywriters, Designers and Developers to create cutting-edge content for their clients. Ideally, you’ll want to develop this role, with plans for team management and growing this area of the business.
Content strategy and planning
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure social content plans are aligned with broader marketing plans.
- Plan content and social media activities with KPIs and learnings from previous month/event reports in mind.
- Constantly identify opportunities to create best in class social content ideas and executions.
- Implement both paid and wider creative tactics to supercharge your social media strategies.
- Working closely with industry insight to help inform new strategies and the continuous improvement of existing strategies.
- Work with copywriters and the studio team to create cutting-edge, creative content across all social channels, specifically Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Responsible for creating thorough creative briefs for asset development.
- Understand the latest content formats and delivery options to help inform the content creation process.
- Be the champion of cross-channel, brand consistency.
- You will be the guardian of our clients’ tone of voice, using a natural flair for the written word.
- Day-to-day monitoring of client social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Actively reach out to relevant audiences and engage with them daily.
- Identify and build on blogger/influencer engagement for each client.
- Monitor direct and indirect competitor activities and share relevant updates with the wider team.
For more information, speak with Ross.