This is an integrated creative agency for the age of authenticity. Their unique collaboration of journalism x creativity helps brands tell more true stories.
They are currently looking for an ambitious Social Media and Motion Designer with the vision and design skills to help take the creative work for this global Tech & Ents client to the next level.
For their fast growth Tech & Entertainment client account, they are responsible for creating a wide range of through-the-line print and digital content in the UK and across EMEA and the USA. The output varies dramatically, from thought-leadership magazines and articles, through to film, social and experiential.
About the role
As Social Media and Motion Designer, you will drive the creative output of content across all platforms. You will be heavily involved in every part of the creative process, from ideation through to asset creation and delivery. You will be expected to work fast to tight deadlines, and to exceptionally high production values.
Your experience and portfolio of work must demonstrate that you have worked with big brands and that you can think strategically. You must be a design all-rounder with particularly strong experience in digital-first executions, excellent knowledge of After Effects and the full Adobe Creative Suite as well as strong experience in motion design. You will need to be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience of projects where you’ve used digital and motion design to deliver brilliant work.
The right candidate will:
- Have at least three-five years commercial experience working for a creative agency.
- You’ll be in touch with contemporary design, motion and film references, and always on the lookout for your next contributor or collaborator.
- You have a hands-on integrated approach and a strong design eye with an attention for detail.
- Be a digital-first thinker and have experience and understanding of developing assets suitable for social channels: LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram Stories, etc.
- Be able to bring your ideas to life in a beautiful and considered manner with motion design.
- Showcase the ability to demonstrate a solid working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular After Effects, PremierePro, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Experience working in a 3D space is advantageous, but not essential.
- Be able to take projects through from concept to execution and delivery.
- Be a brand guardian and deliver consistency throughout projects.
- An interest in staying up to date with latest industry trends, including but not limited to Social Media, and VR and AR technologies and a real passion for content, pop culture and digital trends.
- Be used to working quickly in a fast-paced environment where meeting deadlines is critical.
- Having a real passion for content, pop culture and digital trends.
What they’d like to see:
- Collaborate closely with the Global Creative Lead Creative Directors and senior editorial team on a wide range of projects, including social, video, short-form motion and digital design.
- Art directing, overseeing and signing off digital creative assets.
- Lead by doing, proposing head-turning visual concepts and then developing into stunning visual assets (including video) across multiple channels.
- Oversee slick pitch decks, scamps and concept design to bring ideas to life for clients.
- Develop video and social from start to finish, including storyboarding
- Present and defend work to clients.
- Contribute to creative brainstorming on campaign concepts.
- Showing you are comfortable being part of a friendly, collaborative and close-knit team.