An integrated creative agency for the age of authenticity. For their fast growth b2b technology client, they are responsible for creating a wide and diverse range of global, omnichannel, through-the-line content and creative for two of the world’s biggest brands.
This client account is the largest and most diversified in the agency, responsible for creating a range of through-the-line content for clients in the UK and across EMEA, APAC and the US. The output varies dramatically, from social-first and influencer-led campaigns through to long-form thought leadership articles and films.
About the role
As the Social Editor, you will be leading a strategic and creative team that produces all the content for our client’s social channels, LinkedIn and Twitter. This will include:
- Owning the internal creative process for all social content, from ideation and briefing through to QC and delivery.
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis to pitch ideas, receive briefs, discuss feedback and present work.
- Working with our account director to forward plan content and maintain a client-facing content calendar.
- Collaborating with our social strategist and digital analyst to develop insights, deliver regular reports and implement our test and learn plan.
- Supporting our social lead on tentpole social-first campaign RTBs.
- You have a proven track record of delivering best-in-class always-on and campaign-based social work that drives business results for brands, ideally in a B2B environment.
- You care about creating work that will travel, that will have an impact and that will be shared. Deep content, not filler.
- You understand the current media landscape and know how to adapt messaging depending on whether you’re speaking to a CEO, CMO or Media Buyer.
- It goes without saying that you know social inside out, and have up-to-date, in-depth knowledge of LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Your attention to detail is faultless. If you mistook your for you’re, you’d fire yourself
- You don’t see social as just an amplification channel. You see it as an opportunity to lead and engage in the conversation; something that should be considered at the start of the creative process, not the end.
- You are knowledgeable about technology, from AI and ML to new targeted advertising models.
- You understand that social is always-on, and don’t mind having to work slightly different/flexible hours (e.g. covering events).