This client is looking for a high performing, experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team and help them spread the word that there is now a better form of money and banking that consumers can choose. This is an interesting and varied hands-on role, the successful candidate will work with the marketing team on all digital marketing activities, including social media, digital marketing, CRM, PR, affiliates and influencer marketing.
A little about them:
This is an exciting fintech, transforming the way we all view money forever. Its mission is to give customers a choice. They believe people deserve to use money that holds its value and remains in their control. This is fundamental to an individual’s financial wellbeing and more broadly promotes savings and productivity in society.
Building on their early experience through proof-of-concept to going live recently with their commercially scalable banking platform, they have exciting plans for further expansion and growing a world-class winning team.
They are looking for someone creative and strategically minded and still very hands-on, who is looking for a role where they can have real influence on outcomes and demonstrate their potential and hunger to build their team and progress their career.
- Working with the marketing team, take a leadership role over the social media channels. Working with their creative team you will be creating content as part of your role, including imagery, blog posts and some simple films as appropriate. You will manage the organic and paid aspects of social media to increase both profile and following, as well as customer acquisition and conversion via these channels. You will also be part of the team responsible for communicating with their customers and followers on these channels.
- You will also manage the community and engage with customers via all channels. As both the social media and community engagement grows they will look for you to help recruit someone to the team to assist you in managing this.
- Manage partnerships marketing programme day to day. Their experience so far has been that the proposition can require a longer form explanation and taking advantage of the audience of trusted individuals to educate about this new category and their disruptive concept is important. As part of this, developing ongoing relationships with both influencers and journalists (in order to generate as much organic PR as possible) will be a key focus along with using their partnership (affiliate/influencer) marketing platform for broader reach and additional content development.
- Other things you will be asked to collaborate on include: in-app communications, website and compiling marketing performance data and metric analysis, building their loyalty and referral program and other forms of paid digital marketing such as PPC, SEO, ASO, Google UAC and display etc.
- 5+ Yrs in a similar role
- Strong copywriting skills to produce consumer-friendly blogs
- Strong data analysis skills, and the ability to use multiple programs to obtain necessary data (even if they are new to you)
- A passion for delivering high-quality customer experiences
- Experience (or a passion for) working in team-oriented, fast-paced, start-up environments
- Good organisational, written and verbal communication skills, with experience working to tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time management skills and the ability to work effectively with a sense of urgency. Possess a pragmatic approach to problem-solving – you are hands-on and like to get on with things, and are comfortable finding solutions
- Comfortable interfacing between technical and non-technical teams
- Thoughtful systematic approach and demonstrable experience in delivering against milestones, KPI’s and strategies
- A competitive salary as well as the opportunity for equity in the company
- 25 days annual leave
- A mix of working from home and within a fun office environment
- Occasional team lunches and socials (in line with current Covid guidelines)
- Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and further training
- An increasing list of staff benefits as the company scales
- Competitive workplace Pension Scheme
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.