This London-based content marketing agency is looking for a talented Digital Account Manager/Senior Account Manager with a background in marketing and communications who is capable of planning and delivering creative integrated campaigns across digital and offline solutions.
The key part of the role will be advising clients on strategy and execution of campaigns. You will be obsessed with digital – social channels, paid media, technology, devices, websites, as well as the wider technology and marketing sector. A large part of the role will include the ability to deliver successful SEO/SEM/PPC campaigns. They are looking for the experience of working with a diverse mix of clients across a variety of projects, as well as a strong marketing agency background.
• You will be responsible for the effective development and management of all digital campaigns and reporting across PPC, display networks and paid social video and mobile for a range of B2B clients
• You will oversee and assist team members with project managing all digital accounts, projects, tasks and day-to-day deliverables across the client portfolio
• Day to day campaign monitoring and optimisation, analysis of results and testing new strategies
• You will liaise with clients to ensure all campaigns and projects are fully understood, planned and executed accordingly
• You will prepare client-friendly progress reports, and be confident in presenting these at regular meetings
• Develop a strong insight into each client’s campaign and provide well-informed, strategic and timely advice to both clients and internal departments in order to continually optimise activity
• Take responsibility for preparing detailed proposals, forecast performance and manage strict budgets
• Identify opportunities for the innovation and improvement through the use of new technologies and champion the development and implementation of new tools and systems
• Gatekeep the quality of work before presentation to the client
Desired Skills and Experience:
• A passion for all things digital and actively use of a wide range of social media channels and digital technologies including building and managing communities;
• At least 3 years’ experience working agency-side within a digital role
• Deep knowledge on PPC/SEO/SEM content, planning, pricing/bidding, budget management and reporting. Comfortable with use of content management systems, basic web page editing and an understanding of tracking and analytics;
• Strong experience with Google advertising products (AdWords, Analytics, YouTube, etc.) and Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn paid advertising
• Proven experience in running complex and effective campaigns, which exceed client expectations with the ability to learn new concepts quickly and challenge the status quo
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Be a strong team player with integrity and collaboration skills
• Highly developed interpersonal, team building and relationship management skills in order to gain trust with established clients and mentor team members
• Excellent analytical and project management skills and confidence in making well-informed decisions
• Extremely organised with meticulous planning skills
• A thirst for new learning and a drive to develop new approaches which further thinking within the agency
• A friendly and professional manner at all times
You will report to the Account Director.
Package designed to attract the right candidate, including a competitive benefits package of 27 days holiday, matched contributory pension, private medical care, flexible working, long-service sabbaticals, health cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, free eye tests, new business.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k