Are you interested in working for a Tech Track 100 company focused on the fastest growing segments of digital advertising? Our client is seeking a talented Senior Developer for their London office
Our client is the world’s leading Financial Content Marketing Platform, serving over 4bn Sponsored content recommendations to over 100M people each month across 300+ of the web’s premium financial publisher sites, including Reuters, Marketwatch, Nasdaq, Seeking Alpha, Business Insider, Bloomberg and CNN Money.
To develop the software platform using server-side code, client-side code, databases, websites, etc. Advising and assisting other team members on development issues.
- To write code using a variety of languages to support the platform.
- To work on projects independently or within a team.
- To liaise with the other members of the company throughout the project to ensure that all technical possibilities, problems and limitations are explored and that projects achieve the intended goals.
- To be aware of personal data and privacy issues.
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of the Python programming language – experience with frameworks such as django.
- Good understanding of databases – in particular, MySQL and NoSQL databases such as Google BigTable. Experience at scale.
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems administration.
Desirable Knowledge or interest in:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- CS or related degree course preferred.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to be able to establish rapport with people at all levels.
- An eye for detail and accuracy.
- The ability to work in teams as well as on your own.
- Organisational ability, able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others.
- An ability to be calm under pressure; manages personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure. Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy.
- Communication skills: able to get one’s message understood clearly.
- To have a positive and proactive attitude.
- Must like solving problems and help the team.
For more information please contact Ross Clifford.