This is a fantastic opportunity for a current Account Director now looking for an exciting Account Senior Account Director/ Business Director opportunity. To be responsible for a major global brand and its media platforms; the creative content and the reports working on this prestigious account.
Our client is a world leading creative content agency that has been delivering for their clients for many years. It’s their commitment to delivering engaging content and constant media innovation that stands them out for the clients they work so hard for. They enjoy being part of a Global advertising network and all of the benefits this brings their client portfolio.
The Senior Account Director’s role is to manage and develop the projects within their client portfolio profitably and efficiently, to exceed client expectations and ensure client tenure.
Some of the main responsibilities include the following:
- Work closely with the Managing Partner, Account Manager and Project Manager to find solutions, make decisions on issues raised by the client.
- Ensure there is a complete understanding of each project’s scope of work, schedule and deliverables.
- Proactively assess processes within the project to ensure it is operating effectively for the client and the team.
- Ensure regular client and local-market communication and contact; emails, conference calls and face to face meetings
- Able to present (web and f2f) to senior clients and stakeholders
- Able to work effectively with other agency partners (ATL, Media, Digital)
- Build on the positive and professional relationships with the clients.
- Work with Managing Partners and Planning Director to evolve content strategy across each workstream and develop market action plans.
- Develop and execute the business plan (delivery & growth) alongside Managing Partner, Editorial Director and Planning Director.
- Work with commercial, planning, creative and digital teams in taking and responding to client briefs. Ensuring key internal stakeholders are briefed and aligned.
- Be ‘the client’; challenge creative & strategic RTBs in-line with the account’s business plan.
- Manage salary increases to all staff on their team within the agreed company guidelines;
- Ensure that communication between all departments and clients is effective and to arbitrate in the cases of disputes.
- Be fully versed in all financial-related facets of the global account.
- Responsible for meeting /exceeding financial targets
- Budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Promote where possible at all times.
- Follow up leads from agency and client meetings.
Digital and market intelligence
- Work closely with the digital team to ensure you and the team are up to speed with media landscape for best practice and innovations.
To be successful as a Senior Account Director you will have the following skills and experience:
- You’ll be a natural people person – building relationships and keep the team motivated and moral levels high
- Happy to manage all financial facets of a complex account.
- A clear communicator – sharing timely information with the team.
- Well organized – logical approach to systems/workflow/process.
- Passionate about the burgeoning digital landscape & the role of content
You’ll perhaps be from an Advertising (ATL) or Content agency/client side background.
Speak with Ross.