Our client is a tech company focused on the fastest growing segments of digital advertising. They are now looking for a talented Sales Manager for their London office. We are the leading native content marketing platform for financial services.
The Media Sales team is responsible for evangelising content marketing and native advertising across the world’s leading Financial Brands and their Media Agencies. This appointment will be expected to break new business by strategically and actively prospecting new leads in Europe with a focus on Germany.
Our client is the world’s leading Financial Content Marketing Platform, serving over 4bn Sponsored content recommendations to over 100M people each month across 300+ of the web’s premium financial publisher sites, including Reuters, Marketwatch, Nasdaq, Seeking Alpha, Business Insider, Bloomberg and CNN Money.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive new business with a focus on Germany.
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and explain the power of their native, Financial Content Marketing Platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to their advertising partners and prospects.
- Very good experience in digital technology, revenue ecosystem and be able to clearly explain product benefits within this context.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- German speaker
- An experienced digital seller with 3 years experience or more.
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Existing media relationships within the finance vertical are highly preferred.
For more information please speak with Ross.