Are you interested in working for a tech company focused on the fastest growing segments of digital advertising? Our client is seeking a talented Sales Director for their New York office. They are the leading native content marketing platform for financial services.
The media sales team is responsible for evangelizing content marketing and native advertising across the world’s leading financial brands and their media agencies. This appointment will be expected to build upon existing relationships and most importantly, break new business by strategically prospecting leads, and attending industry events.
You must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience selling digital advertising for a publisher or technology platform. Existing media relationships within the finance vertical are highly preferred.
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs and IOs.
- Build relationships with brand and agency contacts and explain the power of our native, Financial Content Marketing Platform.
- Work with sales planning team to build and present proposals to their advertising partners and prospects.
- Must have an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate and revenue booked.
- Work closely with VP of Sales to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations and ensure successful campaign delivery.
- Convey field intelligence to product management teams in regard to development features.
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills.
- Experience in a lead generating / sales planning / sales position, preferably at a digital media company.
- Understanding of branding and performance campaigns.
- Experience in structuring and negotiating deals within the digital media space.
- A true passion for online content, native advertising and a strong sales drive.
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and in generated reports.
- Excellent technological skills and ability to quickly learn what is needed to support the campaigns successful implementation and optimization.
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
For more information please speak with Ross.