This Content Collaboration Platform seeks an energetic, enthusiastic, well-organised team player to become a key member of a growing sales team. This individual will spend much of the day on the phone, making outbound calls to prospects and answering inbound calls from the same.
• Generate new business sales leads through a mixture of cold calling, following up marketing campaigns, and following up on inbound enquiries
• Work with existing clients to both grow their accounts and find referrals
• Schedule meetings with target accounts
• Manage inbound leads process
• Outbound calls to targeted accounts
• Contacts regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
• Answers questions about product and prices. Prepares proposals to meet specific needs of customer.
• Understand their offerings and effectively communicate and apply them to each prospect’s needs
• Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Salesforce.com database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
• Achieve and exceed monthly quotas and objectives
• Work closely with sales and marketing team members to achieve organizational goals
• Provide continual input to the sales and marketing organizations in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
Key Skills and Qualifications
• University degree
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Record of accomplishment and achievement in academic and/or professional areas
• Demonstrated self-starter
• Exhibits qualities of cooperation, adaptability and flexibility as changes occur in the department and maintains a positive attitude
• Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement of those targets
• An innate hunger for personal and company success combined with a great personality
• Solid understanding of web, enterprise, and SaaS technologies
• Ability to change priorities quickly, and capacity to handle multiple tasks
• You have a strong interest in tech, and the ability to clearly explain even the most complicated ideas to a non-technical audience
"As a fast-growing start up, we need great people with a tough set of skills to find. They need to be hungry, experienced and fit the culture of a business that is always adapting and growing. Finding these people using Linkedin and other job boards is tough, time-consuming and rarely bears fruit. Ross has always been able to uncover gems for us, and we are benefiting greatly from his skills at CONCURED. Ross has a rare ability to really understand the business, the culture and the people that will nail the role. I couldn't recommend him highly enough, and he is the only recruiter we deal with"
- Tom Salvat, CEO, CONCURED
I am writing to express my gratitude to Ross Clifford & Associates who helped me successfully secure the role of Enterprise Sales Executive at Concured. Ross was extremely professional and understood the specifics of the job I required. I especially appreciated his fast response, transparent communication, and coordination in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tariq Mahmood, Enterprise Sales, Concured AI Content Marketing
Ross is one of the friendliest recruiters I've dealt with. He was always attentive, quick to respond and ready to help with any questions I had. He's very professional, and not at all superficial like so many other recruiters out there. I would highly recommend him.
- Jessica Cole, Editor – Redwood London.
“We look for commercial people with a rare blend of talents. They need to be able to advise our blue-chip clients on thought leadership strategy. They need to be highly strategic and purposeful in uncovering opportunity. And they need the hunger it takes to thrive in a rapidly evolving business. RC&A were quick to understand our needs, they only delivered high-quality people for interview, and succeeded in getting us a winning candidate incredibly fast.”
- Gareth Lofthouse, Founding Partner, Longitude.
I can't rate or recommend Ross highly enough. He brings a thoughtful, personal approach to the process, carefully matching opportunities with candidates, through a good understanding of their priorities and skills. Throughout, he keeps candidates up to date in an open, honest way. A genuine pleasure to work with.
- Johnny Meredith, Senior New Business Manager, The Bio Agency.
Ross is the best recruitment agent I have worked with, he stayed in contact, kept me informed and was with me every step of the process. He also checked in with me during my first couple of weeks in my new role to make sure I was settling in. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.
- Karen Troman, Office Manager & HR Co-ordinator, VoucherCodes.co.uk part of RetailMeNot
I have worked with Ross over 4 years now and he has always delivered a really high standard of candidate both at senior and junior level.
His online knowledge is second to none and all the candidates he has put forward over the years have only good things to say about Ross and his work ethic.
- Neil Kettleborough, CRO & Co Founder, Chalk Social
Ross is a fantastic recruitment consultant - extremely professional, meticulous, patient and supportive. Throughout the process, I felt he represented me really well and genuinely cared about my career and finding the right role. Thanks to Ross I am now in a role I love, working with a brilliant team. Very highly recommended!
- Helen Rosemier, Commercial Director, Professional & Financial Services Practice, Longitude