This client is the world’s leading content agency, working in 27 languages across 80 countries. Their mission is to deepen the relationship between brand and consumer through quality content and strategic thinking, to drive consumer action, and to deliver value and measurable results for their clients.
They are now looking for a Project Manager to join their growing PM team. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager and be experienced leading high value, multiple asset delivery projects from brief to delivery.
You’ll have worked with global brands, have a creative eye, be enthusiastic, motivated and thrive under pressure.
Overview of the Role
Understanding the needs of market-leading, global brands and creating a robust project and technical plan for delivery to budget. Getting under the skin of the brief, the PM will work with the Planning, Finance, Account Management, Editorial and Design teams to form a solution that delivers inspiring content in multiple formats for global clients and audiences.
They are looking for best-practice project management direction across all our accounts. The PM will be responsible for all aspect of the project/s, including but not limited to the creation and maintaining of accurate projects plans, budget tracking and reporting, risk and issue management, accurate scoping and estimating and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan. The PM will work in conjunction with the Head of Resource, and members of the account management team, to effectively problem solve and ensure the appropriate resources are in place, and that the work is conducted in a timely fashion within approved scope and budget while exceeding the clients’ expectations.
- Takes ownership for the creation of accurate project plans that work across multi-disciplined teams, with clearly defined milestones, deliverables and tasks. Work with AD to determine deliverables and tasks.
- Ensure resources are assigned appropriately throughout the life of the project. Work through/resolve resource issues as they arise.
- Ownership and facilitation of client and internal project status meetings.
- Work towards the successful completion of the agreed project deliverables within scope, time and budget maintain quality standards.
- Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and for informing stakeholders and the client of any changes to scope and/or issues that arise on the project, making recommendations as to how to proceed.
- Create highly defined, easy-to-understand Statements of Work, ensuring scope is clearly defined and costs match what is outlined in the project plan working with the Account Management team
- Input on the implementation of PM methodologies and processes, collaborating with internal stakeholders and client side, to facilitate efficient working practices across all work streams
- Project managing the entire lifecycle of complex scalable projects including content managed microsites, eCRM campaigns, PowerPoints, Animations etc.
Qualifications and experience:
- Running localised, complex, medium-large campaign projects
- Managing teams/stakeholders (internal and client side)
- Setting-up and managing suppliers and freelance contractors
- Experience in a client-facing role, being part of the team presenting creative work in-line necessary technical and functional specifications
- Experience of working with a content agency or publishing environments
Skills and knowledge:
- Proven project management experience on small to medium size to large size complex projects within an interactive agency.
- Knowledge of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Using project management tools such as Asana, Jira, Trello, Smartsheets or similar, to manage projects and track issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative environment while keeping projects on schedule and within budgeted allowance.
- Experienced as a project manager on large scale, multi-language localisation projects
- Knowledge of the technical requirements for setting up and tracking project deliverables
- Carry out quality checks
- An understanding of digital content and multi-platform distribution, including eDM’s, interactive and responsive websites, trans-creation/localization, assets for social channels, toolkits, brochures, etc.
- Email marketing (technical set-up, design/accessibility, distribution)
- Ability to explain complex technical issues and their implications in layman terms to internal and external contacts
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written or visual form to a variety of audiences, from the internal team to client executives.
- Knowledge of usage rights and stock imagery sites
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of privacy and cookie laws