This leading and award winning performance marketing & advertising technology company seeks a New Business Manager. After great year in 2013, they are expanding their London-based sales team.
Their passionate and experienced team have, since inception in 2007, launched a number of compelling advertising products that are providing outstanding consumer reach, return and accountability for household brand names. Furthermore, they have maintained client retention unprecedented in the industry, which is a testament to their people and their technology/offerings.
The New Business Manager will be working with consumer brands across the following sectors: retail, tech & telecoms, financial services, publishing, utilities and FMCG.
• Responsible for maintaining and building the monthly advertising revenue & exceeding revenue goals.
• Develop tactical sales strategies and create and/or review sales reports, campaign reports and forecasts.
• Build strong relationships at all levels within each agency or client, understanding the needs of their clients are vital. Sell, maintain, and service 15+ significant accounts.
• Have an excellent network of contacts and experience dealing with the key agencies or clients.
• A track record of successful sales generation.
You should have a very strong understand the principles of marketing and advertising including product offer development, working knowledge of online customer acquisition techniques and CPM/CPC/CPL/CPA strategies, performance and direct-response advertising models and of course, passionate about the web and its potential for advertisers.
Base Salary to £40k with an OTE of £70k Yr 1.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k