This is an integrated creative agency for the age of authenticity. Their unique collaboration of journalism x creativity helps brands tell more true stories
For their fast growth Tech & Entertainment client account, they are responsible for creating a wide range of through-the-line print and digital content in the UK and across EMEA and the USA. The output varies dramatically, from thought-leadership magazines and articles, through to film, social and experiential.
About the role
This agency is looking for an ambitious Junior Creative Pair who would love to make their mark at one of the UK’s leading integrated creative agencies. They’re a place full of thinkers, makers and doers and they’re searching for an art director and copywriter who share the same make-it-happen mindset. So, this is a chance to be part of a talented team, working on a fast-growing global tech account for famous brands that you’ll be proud to have in your book. You’ll need a cool head, a sharp eye and the willingness to take the initiative. In turn, you’ll be rewarded with some fantastic creative opportunities in a lively, fast-paced environment where you can take your career to the next level.
As a team
- You’re able to work from strategic briefs to produce standout creative work.
- You’re comfortable working with Creative Directors and the wider creative team, from initial creative ideas through to delivery.
- You have the confidence to present and defend your ideas but can respond effectively to feedback.
- Ideally, you’ll have a mix of B2B and B2C experience.
- You have a hands-on integrated approach and a strong design eye.
- You have a digital-first mindset, but ideally a love for magazines and the print process too.
- You’ll be in touch with contemporary design and film references, and always on the lookout for your next contributor or collaborator.
- You’ll be comfortable working in Adobe CC, with skills in Photoshop, InDesign and illustrator.
- Experience in After Effects/HTML5 is a bonus, but it’s not essential.
- You can turn key messages into powerful headlines and create short copy with snap, wit and energy.
- You can craft sharp, clear and engaging long copy from supplied content.
- You have experience of writing video scripts and an awareness of good storytelling technique.
- You understand the nuances of writing for different channels and audiences.
- You can write well to brand guidelines and adapt your style and tone accordingly.
- You take responsibility for the quality of your written output and can demonstrate painstaking attention to detail.
What they’d like to see
- Proven experience of working in agency partnerships – individually or as a pair.
- Evidence that you can deliver big ideas and inventive activations across multiple channels.
- Evidence that you can craft beautiful, persuasive assets that showcase your art and writing abilities.
- A real passion for content, pop culture and digital trends.
- Showing you are comfortable being part of a friendly, collaborative and close-knit team.