This fast growing global translation and interpreting provider, with strong a reputation in the legal and PR, marketing media sector is looking for a ‘Head of Business Development’.
You will be looking after the UK market, sales prospecting, pitching new business, negotiating rates, closing deals and occasionally attending industry events.
This is a fast paced, full cycle sales role in a growing company.
To develop new business sales of the translation services, we wish to recruit a motivated and proven Business Development Manager. Your role wills the following duties and responsibilities:
• Maximise the sales revenue from existing clients to develop strong and profitable business relationships
• Generate new business through aggressive prospecting via cold calling, the Internet, networking and trade shows
• Identify large opportunities and develop the actions necessary to win business
• Work with Sales Management, and fellow Business Managers to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and spur growth.
• Prepare quotes for customers and follow up to convert quotes into projects
• Effective communication with clients to ensure customer satisfaction
• Manage client expectations in conjunction with the Project Account Managers
• Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders and accounts in CRM software
Experience and Skills
• Excellent communication skills and fluency in English is essential
• 3 years + track record in translation sales, where you have won or handled large accounts and developed personal sales of over £100-£200k+
• An understanding of professional translation services and/or the legal, finical and PR, Marketing industries would be an advantage
• Excellent skills at building client relationships and boasting excellent presentation skills
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills over the phone.
• Strong presentation and closing skills
• Experience in an account or project management role
• Be highly target driven and of competitive nature
• Well organized and Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k