This client is THE Deep Location Company: A rapidly growing technology leader in helping large venues in retail, transport and industrial markets achieve digital transformation by combining indoor location intelligence with machine learning and augmented reality.
.. a startup with offices in London, Istanbul and Dubai, who is rapidly growing and now serves clients in 3 continents. They now want exciting and talented people to help them realise their vision for how indoor experiences should be a reality worldwide and the appointment of the ‘Growth Marketing Manager’ will be integral to their continued success.
What’s the job
You’ll be responsible for capitalising on the significant momentum they are already enjoying in the signing up of clients worldwide to its Deep Location platform. Our client is the technical lead in using patent-pending AI and AR which enables much smarter indoor navigation, indoor experiences and indoor analytics. It’s used across sectors in retail, travel, industrial, entertainment and other sectors.
You are responsible for driving uplift in awareness of the platform to key customer target groups and in leading the marketing to prospective customers along the marketing and sales funnel to the point of conversion.
This role would certainly suit an ambitious world-class growth marketing leader who is looking for an opportunity to really capitalise on the momentum of this innovative IoT platform has created to fuel the future growth.
- Growth Marketing Strategy
- Build a strategy that delivers to the key business objectives and targets (eg customer signup targets, customer acquisition costs, speed of time to convert)
- Include ensuring clarity about marketing positioning; who the key target audiences are, how to reach them, resource and tools needed, identify top priority initiatives to build awareness and conversion
- Growth Marketing Plan
- Build and own the marketing plan for the next 12 months that covers all the key bases including monthly targets, content plan, channel plan (eg social, PPC, SEO, PR, events), resourcing
- Marketing & Sales Content Development
- Own the weekly content plan, write content, source content writers where needed
- Types of content: case studies, articles, guides, press releases, videos, social, events
- Sales content: develop content to support the sales team including case studies, FAQs
- Media channels
- Website – own and develop the company website so that it becomes a major driver of lead conversion. This includes the content strategy and choice of technical platform (eg HubSpot)
- Social– Generate leads for Sales team by curating content to be distributed through employee LinkedIn feeds (inc. CEO), Evaluate benefits of other channels (e.g. Twitter) – execute if deemed to have positive ROI
- PPC– Drive high-quality lead acquisition by building on initial PPC analysis and buying keywords. Measure ROI of investment of PPC by setting up and managing the tracking of leads.
- SEO– Evaluate the costs and benefits of adopting an SEO driven content strategy. Understand what keywords are valuable and worth targeting.
- Events– Drive high-quality leaders by building on the company’s market event map and building awareness and engagement, though attendance of key events or otherwise (e.g. targeted articles/social)
- PR – Ensure content is released to the key press.
- Analytics & ROI
- Put in place tracking and measure the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Budget management
- Spend and manage the marketing budget effectively
- 4+ years experience in a B2B environment with exposure in a related field prefered
- Content marketing experience with exposure to content strategy
- Experience with data-driven marketing, proving ROI and other quantitative KPIs
- Experience in client segmentation and differentiated marketing methods
- Experience with digital marketing platforms e.g. Hubspot
- Good eye for layout, design and branding aesthetics on the website and copy material
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrable record of high performance/delivery across the full marketing mix
- Ability to proactively manage a diverse portfolio of projects
- Creative, tenacious and results driven
- A challenging and rewarding work environment
- Lovely modern office in heart of Soho
- Friendly team
- International exposure
- Competitive salary and stock
For more information please speak with Ross.