Our client is a world leading creative content agency that has been delivering for their clients for many years. It’s their commitment to delivering engaging content and constant media innovation that stands them out for the clients they work so hard for. They enjoy being part of a Global advertising network and all of the benefits this brings their client portfolio.
This agency is now looking for a Digital Project Manager to join a growing, global account. The ideal candidate will be someone who is experienced in managing digital projects from inception to completion, has worked with global brands, has a creative eye, is enthusiastic, motivated and thrives under pressure.
Overview of the Role
Understanding the needs of a market-leading, global brands and creating a robust project and technical plan for delivery to budget. Getting under the skin of a brief, the PM will work with our Planning, Finance, Account Management, Editorial and Design teams to form a solution that delivers inspiring content in multiple formats for a global client and a global audience.
We are looking for best-practice project management direction in all facets of the account. The DPM will be responsible for all aspect of the project/s, including but not limited to, the creation and maintaining of accurate project plans; budget tracking and reporting; risk and issue management; accurate scoping, estimating and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan. The PM will work with members of the account management and trafficking teams to effectively problem solve in order to ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in a timely fashion within the approved scope and budget while exceeding the clients’ expectations.
– Takes ownership for the creation of accurate project plans that work across multi-disciplined teams, with clearly defined milestones, deliverables and tasks. Work with AD and SPC to determine deliverables and tasks.
– Ensure resources are assigned appropriately throughout the life of the project. Work through/resolve resource issues as they arise.
– Manage resource utilization targets, with guidance from the Senior Project Manager - Collaborate on new business efforts to ensure proper estimating and assumptions are
made during the proposal/SoW process. Central point of contact for estimating. - Ownership and facilitation of client and internal project status meetings.
– Work towards the successful completion of the agreed project deliverables within scope, time and budget maintain quality standards.
– Accountable for staying within agreed upon budget and for informing stakeholders and the client of any changes to scope and/or issues that arise on the project, making recommendations as to how to proceed.
– Create highly defined, easy-to-understand Scopes of Work, ensuring scope is clearly defined and costs match what is outlined in the project plan.
– Lead implementation of PM methodologies and processes collaborating with internal stakeholders, external contractors and client side to facilitate efficient working practices across all work streams.
– Project managing the entire lifecycle of complex scalable projects including content managed microsites (WordPress, Drupal), eCRM campaigns, PowerPoints, Animations etc.
Qualifications and experience:
– Knowledge of project management concepts, methodologies.
– Using project management tools such as Assana, Jira, Trelo, Smartsheets or similar, to manage projects and track issues.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a creative environment while keeping projects on schedule and within budgeted allowance.
– Knowledge of the technical requirements for setting up and tracking project deliverables
– An understanding of digital content and multi-platform distribution, including mobile/Apps, interactive and responsive websites, assets for social channels
– Email marketing (technical set-up, design/accessibility, distribution)
– Ability to explain complex technical issues and their implications in layman terms to
internal and external contacts
– Strong communication skills with the ability to present information in verbal, written
or visual form to a variety of audiences, from the internal team to client executives. - Understanding of privacy and cookie laws
For more information speak with Ross.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k