This imaginative full-service marketing agency with a content-led approach are on the hunt for an inventive copywriter with a background in digital content delivery. The right person for this job will be comfortable writing for a number of different sectors and across various online channels, managing the day-to-day content plan for their clients.
This exciting position involves working closely with Account Managers, Outreach Specialists, Designers and Developers to create cutting-edge content for our clients. Ideally, this person will want to help develop their own role, with future plans for team management and growing this area of the business.
What they’re asking of you
- Plan and write digital content such as blogs, web pages, campaign promotions, banner ads, scripts, emails and whatever else comes your way.
- Implement SEO best-practice techniques across all hosted digital content.
- Be analytical and results-focused in your approach to creating content, using various tools to inform your decisions.
- Become the guardian of style and tone for our clients, ensuring that all output is fit for their audiences.
- Have a sharp eye for detail, being meticulous when proofing and editing copy.
- Take on administrative tasks and processes to ensure that your quota of content is delivered on time and to a high standard.
- Bring your own ideas for the creation and delivery of content, working to
continuously improve the quality and delivery of your work.
What you’re already doing
- You will have around 3 years’ multi-format, multi-channel writing experience.
- Your portfolio will include examples of where you have used your own initiative to develop and improve content.
- Having implemented SEO techniques before, you will be confident when optimising copy for search.
- You are already using third-party technology and services to improve your approach to creating content.
- A degree in Journalism, English or a Marketing-related field is preferred.
- Keen to be a team player, you’ll be used to taking briefs from various clients and team members.
- Ideally, you will have previous experience of managing external suppliers
when they are needed.
About them ..
- They’ve grown from bedroom beginnings into one of London’s freshest integrated marketing agencies
- They’re a heady mix of young marketeers and experienced business people, with more than 50 years’ experience in marketing, advertising and content services across the team.
- They offer one holistic view of the entire marketing mix. Our clients see us as their full-service, in-house marketing team – just without the overheads of management costs and wage bills
- Everything they do is bound by unique creativity and technology-driven campaign strategies that yield the strongest results
- Content is at the core of what they do. Whether that’s owned, acquired,
earned or commercialised
For more information speak with Ross