This client builds content strategy and industry-leading creative that delivers results for some of the world’s biggest brands. They work across many sectors, from technology to retail, automotive to entertainment. They create, build and deliver content in multiple channels including digital, video, print and social.
About the role
This client is looking for a versatile Midweight Designer who can bring passion and dynamism to their fast-paced, rapidly growing B2B team.
This is a great opportunity for a talented designer ready to take on a new challenge producing career-defining work for some of the world’s biggest brands.
You will combine sharp conceptual thinking with broad technical skills to bring ideas to life across a wide variety of formats and channels for a wide range of leading B2B brands. Your work will reflect a breadth of cultural references and an intuitive understanding of how to move different audiences within the constraints of brand rules. Whether working on magazine covers, social video concepts or client presentations, you will be equally committed to pushing further to deliver truly stand-out creative.
- Design and produce campaign components over Digital and Print (projects that include emails, websites, social posts, presentations, animation, video editing and more) ensuring they answer the brief fully and are delivered on time.
- Take ownership of projects from the initial stage through to final production and delivery.
- Attend both internal and client meetings to capture campaign objectives, creative requirements, client amends and presents work.
- Stay abreast of emerging design trends and culture, and feedback to the team to help to form new product ideas and strategies.
- Contribute to pitches by generating ideas, creating mock-ups and putting together presentations
- Being a key member of the Design team with, working closely with the Art Director, Art Editor and Junior Designers.
- When necessary liaising and briefing in freelance resources.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least four years of relevant experience at an agency, publisher or brand
- Strong understanding of general design principles including typography, colour theory, layout, animation, alongside some UI/UX design experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Illustrator Photoshop and MS Office packages.
- Intermediate to strong skills in Adobe After effects. Premier would also be advantageous.
- Experience in creating slick presentations in Powerpoint, Keynote will also be a bonus.
- Working Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Some knowledge of CRM tools.
- Can work as part of a wider team and liaise with editors, writers, account and project managers to achieve the common goal, as well as solo.
- Happy to jump on quick design work as well as much more challenging and engaging projects.
- Passion for great design and good creative flair, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Have a positive attitude