This studio is an integrated creative agency for the age of authenticity. They are responsible for creating a wide and diverse range of global, omnichannel, through-the-line content and creative for two of the world’s biggest brands.
About the role
This client is looking for a Creative Director for their largest account.
This is, for the right person, the role of a lifetime – you will be working above, below and through the line, on consumer and B2B workstreams that include:
- Integrated through-the-line campaigns – feat. film, social, OOH, print and more
- Creative strategy – developing responses to exciting business challenges, and owning RTBs with senior clients
- Brand positioning projects (predominantly B2B)
- Long-form films, including docu-style, shooting IRL and remotely in the UK and US
- (Anything else you can think of, to be honest – Podcasts, virtual events, long-form articles, data visualisation)
This is a fast-growth account, that has scaled from three people to 30 in less than three years. It operates at the pace of a start-up, and as such it’s a role for someone who is looking for an exciting creative challenge, where no two days are the same, and the possibilities are limitless.
This is a senior and pivotal role leading a range of creative campaigns and workstreams. You will be working on everything from large global consumer campaigns to tactical below-the-line B2B content on outputs including but not limited to social, film, digital, print, experiential – and everything in between.
If this is you, read on.
Your experience and portfolio of work must demonstrate your ability to think strategically, lead teams to bring out their best and deliver outstanding editorial and campaigns on time and on budget.
You must have immaculate attention to detail and be prepared to be in the weeds as well as looking at the bigger picture.
- Have a very impressive body of work, with a range of creatively broad work (and the results to show for it) for global brands
- Can do both ATL and BTL, B2B and consumer
- Can concept and write a film treatment, but also edit a long-form article, write copy for social assets and concept experiential ideas
- Come from a copy/editorial background (ideally with some journalistic experience): this is not a role for an Art Director
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years experience working in senior creative roles
- Have experience leading relationships with senior clients
- Comfortable managing a team and has experience leading and inspiring creative departments
- Have agency experience – ideally both below and above the line. This could be a creative agency, content agency, ad agency, etc
- Ideally, you’ll have journalistic experience and pedigree, ideally editing magazines and/or websites
- Comfortable creating below-the-line B2B content (thought leadership, articles) as above-the-line consumer campaigns
- Strategically minded and works well with planning and strategy teams to build ideas from strong insights
- Understand the worlds of tech and B2B marketing and is interested in and passionate about tech
- Comfortable with a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and challenging briefs.
They’d also like to see:
- Close collaboration with the ECD, Creative Directors and senior editorial team on a wide range of projects, including articles, social, video, digital, print and more
- Head-turning ideas that are as visually strong as the editorial angles within them. Work with the Creative Director, Art Director and design team to bring them to life
- The ability to present – and defend – ideas to clients. RTBs, strategic thinking, and pitching are critical components of the role
- A nose for a story; whether it’s finding the most newsworthy angle in AI or digging out the most exciting industry leaders to interview
- A watertight ability to write and edit long-form articles, video scripts, social media copy
- Experience coordinating and leading shoots, interviewing on set and having a say in the edit suite
- A team player who is comfortable being part of a friendly, collaborative and close-knit team
You must have the right to live and work in the UK to apply for this role.