This client is an integrated creative agency for the age of authenticity. For their fast growth Technology & Entertainment client account, they are responsible for creating a wide and diverse range of global, omnichannel through-the-line content and creative for two of the world’s biggest brands.
About the role:
If you’re an ambitious, experienced, pioneering creative or content lead looking for the role-of-a-lifetime where no two days are the same, you’re in the right place.
This is a senior and pivotal role leading a range of creative campaigns, projects and workstreams. You will be working on everything from large global consumer campaigns to tactical below-the-line B2B content on outputs including but not limited to social, film, digital, print, experiential – and everything in between.
As such they’re looking for something of a unicorn to come in and lead a range of creative projects across multiple channels, for various audiences.
Your experience and portfolio of work must demonstrate your ability to think strategically, lead teams to bring out their best and deliver outstanding editorial and campaigns on time and on budget.
- Has a very impressive body of work, with a range of creatively next-level campaigns (and results) for global brands
- Cares passionately about creating work that will travel and have an impact
- Comes from a copy/editorial background: this is not a role for an Art Director
- Has a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience working in senior creative roles
- Has experience leading relationships with senior clients
- Is comfortable managing a team and has experience leading and inspiring creative departments
- Has agency experience – ideally both below and above the line. This could be a creative agency, content agency, ad agency, etc.
- Has journalistic experience and pedigree, ideally editing magazines and/or websites
- Is as comfortable creating below-the-line B2B content (thought leadership, articles) as above-the-line consumer campaigns
- Is strategically minded and works well with planning and strategy teams to build ideas from strong insights
- Understands the worlds of tech and B2B marketing: you know your PPC from your O2O and your CMOs from your CTOs
- Is comfortable with a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and challenging briefs
- Is as happy being hands-on as coming up with big ideas
- Is mindful of pop culture and actively uses YouTube to dive into passions
- Has B2B experience, ideally within the ads industry – eg Campaign, The Drum (not essential)
What they’d also like to see:
- Close collaboration with the Global Creative Lead, Creative Directors and senior editorial team on a wide range of projects, including articles, social, video, digital, print and more
- Head-turning ideas that are as visually strong as the editorial angles within them. Work with the Creative Director, Art Director and design team to bring them to life
- The ability to present – and defend – ideas to clients. RTBs, strategic thinking, and pitching are critical components of the role
- A nose for a story; whether it’s finding the most newsworthy angle in ML or digging out the most exciting industry leaders to interview
- A watertight ability to write and edit long-form articles, video scripts, social media copy
- Strong contacts in the industry
- Experience coordinating and leading shoots, interviewing on set and having a say in the edit suite
- A team player who is comfortable being part of a friendly, collaborative and close-knit team