Our client is a multi award-winning, Content Marketing Artificial Intelligence start-up based in London, UK and Montreal, Canada. The company is venture-backed and is one of the fastest growing Content Marketing companies in the world. As part of it’s rapid growth they are seeking ambitious Client Success talent. They work with the biggest companies in the world including Amazon, KPMG & Google.
- Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for success, retention and growth
- Ensure clients derive maximum value and insight from the AI solution, including technology, finding data, helping generate data led content ideas, reports and more
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present content strategy and plan, organize user training and coordinate with other Service teams allowing Ai driven, data led content strategy to begin as quickly after the sale as possible
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content strategy, evidence led idea generation and consult on best practices for solutions and setup
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization to gain further buy in, elevate client success and assist upsell
- Deliver monthly results presentations to internal and external teams
- Regularly evaluate the success of clients using the tools, managing client expectations and feeding back to the development & management teams
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue both upselling and cross selling into other divisions, departments, businesses & countries
- Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems and feedback constantly to the development and management teams
- Develop expertise in all company technologies; communicate long-term development roadmap and feedback client needs, ideas and desires
Your Accomplishments and Skills:
- 5+ years experience in Client Success and/or Account Management ideally in SaaS B2B or Content Marketing environment supporting enterprise clients, demonstrated career progression based on contribution and capability; a results-oriented and data-driven approach
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communicator (written and oral) skills, and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- A great relationship manager, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting, and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical, and organizational skills in a fast paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Creative talent and the ability to understand content creation, idea generation and journalism
Why join them!? ..
This is one of the fastest growing Content Marketing Technology companies in the world. The company boasts a number of global awards, some of the biggest names in the world as clients and has been described as “the coolest technology I have seen in years!” by Robert Rose, the Chief Strategy Officer at the Content Marketing Institute and “When marketers think about how AI can be used to benefit them, they are thinking about these guys by Google Deepmind.
They are on a mission to help Content Marketers make data-driven, evidence led decisions when creating, evaluating and promoting their content. Using the latest advances in Ai our client helps companies to automate some of the hardest, and most time-consuming elements of their content marketing and predicts what will make them successful.
What’s on offer:
- Highly Competitive Salary & Uncapped Commission Package
- Share Options
- 5 Weeks Holiday (plus we close for Xmas & New Year!)
- Travel Opportunities to USA, Canada & Europe
- Free Lunch on a Friday