This slick and stylish PR, Marketing & Communications agency is looking for a Business Development Manager to come on board and sell their very innovative PR platform that helps companies all over the world to get the most out of their PR activities. Today, over 25,000 companies use their platform in their daily PR work.
They have more than 100 employees based in offices across: Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, UK and Singapore.
This is a fast-growing international web technology company, serving the PR, marketing and communications sector. Already working with some of the world’s largest brands, such as Ford, Google, L’Oreal, Lego, UNICEF, Canon and Philips, as well as many SME’s and start-ups.
Joining the London office, you will be immersed in the world of modern PR and digital media. Their aim is to create an environment where you can grow, develop and – most importantly – have fun in your daily work.
As a key member of UK’s Business Development Team, you will have excellent opportunities to develop your career in Sales and in a rapidly expanding company.
The UK office was opened last year and has a start-up mentality, which requires an entrepreneurial spirit, a “can-do” attitude and loads of energy to drive the growth of our UK business.
• Generating qualified sales opportunities and reach quota of amount of Pipeline Revenue together with the Account Executives
• Good understanding of building targeted lists and outbound emailing
• Meet and exceed sales targets
• Create and manage weekly email campaigns
• Research, identify and qualify sales leads to support the growth of our UK customer base
• Control and understand the leads qualifying cycle through data in Salesforce
• Do outbound research to collect prospects
• Interact with prospects via telephone, social media, email and networking events
• University degree (Bachelor or Masterrs
• 0,5-2 years B2B Sales experience in the Communications / PR Marketing sector
• Experience in working with salesforce.com in a sales role
• Proven new business track record
• Experience and proven success in developing new business through prospecting, cold calling and qualifying potential customers
• Entrepreneurial, energetic and competitive team player
• High interest in social media and the digital PR sector
• Unafraid of new challenges
• Fluent English speaker; additional languages an advantage
• Show strong customer focus: Enter the customer’s world through listening and understanding, develop new business relationships by recognising and delivering on the customer’s needs.
• Prove personal effectiveness: Producing outstanding results both professionally and personally by being proactive and committed. Continually focusing on achieving positive results contributing to the business success and exceeding expectations.
• Be a relationship builder: Build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others.
You should be an honest, transparent and trustworthy team member, and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
You will have the opportunity to work in a fun and dynamic environment with an uncapped earning potential based upon performance.
If you are looking for a fast career development allowing you to be an integral part of a growing business, then this will be for you!
They love to employ are Web Enthusiasts, Brave Enablers, Pioneers with Open Minds – their four core values.
Sound like you?! .. Apply now to be considered.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k