This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join this fast growing global Marketing Global provider of consumer loyalty and reward programs to an international corporate audience.
The company has over 30 years experience in the US, designing, developing and managing programs, which have provided their clients with significant incremental revenue and built long lasting customer loyalty.
As part of their growth plans they are now looking to further bolster their London Sales Team with a motivated Business Development Manager who will be a key part of the sales strategy and vision of the company into the next phase of its business life cycle.
This client has a unique product offering and is prepared to offer a lucrative and unique target-driven package to the successful candidate.
Qualification requirements/ Experience
- Minimum 4 years sales experience gained within a digital / on-line role
- A clear understanding of on-line metrics
- Commercially focused and have strong experience in selling to on-line retail / travel companies.
- The ability to interpret strategic objectives in a customer focused environment, while being able to drive tactical execution of programs to meet companywide goals.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to gain credibility with senior stakeholders.
- Excellent communication & leadership skills and ability to operate across all organizational levels.
- Proven track record of success with an innovative approach.
- Good technology awareness
- Entrepreneurial flair and excellent commercial acumen.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Drive company sales and meet defined sales targets
- Negotiation of sales contracts
- Identification of addressable market for company propositions.
- Meet tight sales targets set by management team
- Detailed understanding of market conditions and competitive dynamic strengths and weaknesses of competitor propositions.
- Build and manage relationships with all critical stakeholders including partners and suppliers.
- To actively seek out new opportunities to displace competitors and identify unique opportunities for the company to win market share and enter new sectors
- To provide continuous competitor feedback and industry insight to the management team
- To work closely with the marketing and client relationship teams to both ensure a comprehensive customer experience for the contract duration and to ensure new value add opportunities are identified.
- You are a sales-driven individual who doesn’t like to take no for an answer
- You are motivated by company & personal success and want the best of both
- You have the desire to work for a company that prides itself on its ability to close sales and deliver client satisfaction