This client is the world fastest and most reliable content data delivery network.They are looking for a self-motivated, top performing Business Development Representative to drive sales, revenue and aggressively grow their business. This is a hybrid inside/outside sales position with a global territory and a very competitive salary with uncapped commissions. This position will be located in our new London office.
- Aggressively prospect, qualify and close potential clients generated through outbound calling, email initiatives and attending appropriate industry events defined by sales management
- Promptly and proactively address incoming inquiries generated through web advertising and marketing campaigns
- Generate your own sales targets via research, industry articles and specific targeted verticals defined by the sales and marketing strategies
- Keep current with industry trends that are relevant to targeted vertical markets
- Have a complete technical understanding of and ability to articulate and demonstrate EdgeCast’s products and value proposition
- Maintain sales pipeline with weekly reports to sales management
- Provide high touch account management with current client base
- Determine potential up sell and other revenue opportunities within an account
- BA/BS preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience; B2B technology sales experience a plus!
- Background in technology (infrastructure, web hosting, CDN) highly preferred
- Proven experience in a quota carrying sales role with a track record of exceeding goals
- Able to effectively prospect, qualify, and solution sell to the right decision makers
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to succinctly present services via phone/web conference, trade shows, etc.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with standard software, Internet, and web applications
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus!
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company
- Possess excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Responsible, self-directed individual who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision
- A strong team player who enjoys the art of sales and cold-calling coupled with a relentless hunter mentality
- Have the ability to thrive in an energetic, fast pace, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Above all, ethical, fair and of high integrity
For more information please contact Ross Clifford.