Are you a confident and driven graduate with a commercial edge who is passionate about driving their career forward working for an innovative media company?
This media technology solutions provider is looking for a passionate Business Development Executive to join their West London Head Office.
This product allows the analyst to identify the age profile of a brand and also which media the users of that brand are more likely to consume. It´s therefore bought by advertising agencies and media owners (including Press, TV, radio, cinema and Internet (companies) where the information is mainly used for media targeting. Advertisers, manufacturers, retailers, and financial institutions) use it to better understand their products/brands and the markets in which they operate to help develop coherent and effective marketing strategies
• To grow revenues and clients across the agency group.
• Up-selling additional products to existing agency group clients.
• Growing reach into lapsed agency clients
• Talk authoritatively about their suite of products and be able to sell the benefits to agencies.
• Negotiating subscriptions.
• Closing deals.
Job Description :
• Identifying and closing sales opportunities
• Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date knowledge of the media offerings & other related services.
• Producing sound arguments for clients to subscribe.
• Writing clear, engaging, powerful sales presentations to elevate the pitch and tell the ‘stories’.
• Conducting regular business development meetings with existing clients to identify need.
• Build strong relationships with current and prospective clients as to earn a trusted advisor role.
• Keep up to date with the media industry landscape and the key issues surrounding it.
Your experience and character:
• Outgoing and confident
• Strong team player
• Willing to use initiative
• Self starter
• Confident in one’s ability to succeed
• A people person
• A passion for media
6 months + commercial experience (internship or work experience)
This role would also suit current sales administrators and media planners.
A creative, yet analytical graduate that is able to quickly absorb information and then communicate in an effective manner. You´ll be a people person and enjoy selling both over the phone and face to face.
What´s on offer? ..
• 28 days holiday
• Life Assurance and Permanent Health Insurance
• Personal Pension Plan
• Share Options after qualifying period
• Annual salary reviews
This client believes in developing its’ staff and has in place an effective Continual Professional Development program and Performance Review. They are committed to the provision of training for all staff, and actively encourage secondment experience across the business.
• Great opportunity to develop a broad range of commercial and financial skills.
• Through the job, the individual will gain a broad knowledge of the media industry.
• Role allows contact with a wide range of clients at a senior level
• Extensive training given.
• Opportunity to fast track to a wider management role for the right candidate.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k