Delivering any data, anywhere, anytime, is client is the world’s fastest and most reliable content delivery network. The company was founded in 2006 by technology entrepreneurs with years of experience building companies in the infrastructure, web services, and application delivery spaces. They built their global delivery network to provide the fastest, smartest content delivery on the planet. And, according to the independent experts, they did exactly that – they consistently rank among the very best-performing CDNs in the industry.
They are now looking for a high performing Account Manager to join their growing sales team in London. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage the day to day relationships with their clients in an assigned region/category. The position will ensure client satisfaction and solidify their revenue streams through new features, services, promotions and utilizing partner relationships to address client requirements not fulfilled by our core services.
- Maintain the day to day relationships with their clients, ensuring satisfaction while maximizing revenue opportunities on key accounts
- Identify and seize cross and up-sell opportunities for new products and services to existing clients
- Be the point person for client communication and contribute directly to the results of the Sales team
- Serve as the primary point of contact to existing clients on issues regarding contract terms, new functionality requirements, assisting with CDN implementation/strategy, announcing/promoting new services/features, and managing various questions regarding accounts
- Provide assistance to customers in navigating and configuring their customer portal as needed
- Produce Pipeline and Forecast reports as needed for the sales management team
- Assist with fulfillment of implementation requirements for SMB accounts
- Responsible for the retention of revenue accounts and consistent high touch account management with current client base.
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Minimum 2-3 years of account management or selling experience in a technical or internet environment
- B2B technology account management experience is a plus!
- Strong customer orientation – promoting customer satisfaction, resolution and loyalty
- Outstanding computer skills, highly proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook and various web applications
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus!
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and ambitious to drive sales and revenue for the company
- Possess excellent communication skills – written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal
- Responsible, self-directed, forward thinker who knows what needs to be done and operates with urgency, focus, discipline and minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to multi-task in an extremely fast paced, energetic, entrepreneurial environment
For more information please contact Ross Clifford.