This leading Global Publishing & Content Marketing agency is looking for an experienced & vibrant Account Director to join them to manage and develop a new client recently brought into the agency.
You’ll be responsible for ensuring profitably and efficiently, exceeding the client’s expectations and ensuring their tenure. This is a truly dynamic & vibrant agency who’s culture is one that is professional yet fun and collaborative.
As the Account Director you’ll be line manager for: The Editor & Junior Account Manager.
Your Key tasks:
Local Market / Client Handling
• Work with the Managing Partner to recruit additional resource as and when required.
• Manage and monitor team morale. If issues are identified these need to be resolved (short term or long term).
• Meet regularly with accounts to ensure accounting issues are investigated and resolved.
• Cost up and manage budgets for additional campaigns / projects.
• Communicate budgets to relevant teams and ensure budgets are adhered to.
• Sign all invoices and send to finance, which must be clearly marked up and allocated against freelancer/contributors budgets.
• Contribs spend: update and manage cost-tracker, monitor spend, input and check all invoices against budget.
• Expenses: allocate to relevant pots and ensure they are received by accounts so payment can be made promptly.
• Create quotes for extra business.
• Investigate and resolve any issues with outstanding invoices.
• Work with production on all new business quotes when applicable.
• Promote all company business and any potential spin off projects
• Follow up leads from market interest/market meetings
• Actively promote content to your markets
R & P
• Work with Planning Dept. to develop and implement research and measurement strategy.
You’ll bring the following key skills:
This role would suit an experienced, dynamic and fun Senior Account Manager looking to make the step up into a responsible Account Director role. Ideally, you’ll be coming from a b2b Publishing & Content background.
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k