This leading Global Content Marketing agency is looking for an experienced & vibrant Account Director to join them to manage and lead a global automotive client. The role would be in charge of the client relationship and editorial team to deliver Content, TOV, Marketing Strategy and SEO work.
The day to day reality of the job is working with a really lovely client and a fun creative team to deliver outstanding editorial content.
The client will also consider Snr Account Managers now looking to make the step-up to more responsibility.
1. Content creation and delivery:
• Manage pitch process for new business opportunities
• Brief in work to editorial team and agree schedule of deliverables
• Ensure all content meets client brief and tone of voice
• Manage approval process with client and various stakeholders
• Share amends with the Managing Editor who is responsible for filing
• Ensure editorial team is aware of, and able to achieve deadlines
• Ensure delivery of final files to relevant departments or agencies
• Maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders and agencies
• Attend regular status meetings with clients and agencies
• Travel may be required
2. Budget Responsibility
• Support the Senior Account Director in preparing, negotiating and agreeing annual budget
• Mastermind internal budgets so that accounts are accurate up-to-date and analytical
• Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue targets
• Communicate budgets to relevant spenders, monitor spend on budgets, ensure budgets are met.
• Ensure analysis of accounts is carried out and the results are reflected in forecasts and budgets
• Meet regularly with accounts to ensure accounting issues are investigated and resolved
• Ensure all projects are on budget and as efficient as possible
• Ensure additional projects are charged accurately, providing quotes and offers
• Actively manage and monitor team morale. If issues are identified these need to be resolved (short term or long term)
• Encourage an open, proactive problem-solving atmosphere within the group; for example open discussion of issue on floor or dealing with issues in a calm and supportive way
• Assess team’s training needs and allocate relevant training courses to all staff members. Work with Staff Relations to ensure training is timely
• Line manager for Account Assistant. Ensure training and development for Account Assistant
• Assess and drive salary increases and promotions
Building good morale among colleagues and keeping motivation levels high
Clear and timely sharing of necessary information with relevant colleagues/clients
Delivering a disciplined and logical approach to systems/workflow/process
4. Time Management & Efficiency
Effective and efficient use of time and resources to achieve required objectives
Ensuring all elements are correct so that process works as smoothly as possible
6. Client Engagement
Maintaining good, fair relationships that balance both the needs internally and the clients
Central London (WFH), Freelance to £300 p/d. to £50k (neg) 6 mths FTC.
Central London (WFH), £60k
NZ/ US/ AUZ - WFH, to £395 p/d
Central London (WFH), to £300 p/d. Initial contract 3mth expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £300 p/d. Initial 3-6mth contract. Expected to roll.
Central London (WFH), £70k