An integrated creative agency for the age of authenticity. For this fast-growth global Technology & Entertainment account, the agency is responsible for creating a wide and diverse range of global, omnichannel, through-the-line content and creative for two of the world’s biggest brands.
About the role:
An experienced copywriter position to work across multiple B2B workstreams.
This is a key role in their London-based team working on projects for the US and the UK based client.
They are looking for a copywriter with a strong editorial background, a nose for a story, a strategic way of thinking and experience working with global brands.
This is a fast-growth account that has scaled from three people to 30 in less than three years. It operates at the pace of a start-up, and as such it’s a role for someone who is looking for an exciting creative challenge, where no two days are the same and the possibilities are limitless.
Your experience and portfolio must demonstrate your ability to write and edit copy across a variety of channels, from snackable social posts to long-form site articles.
- Has an impressive body of work writing for global brands
- Has a watertight ability to write and edit a wide variety of content, including articles, narrative decks and social media posts
- Thinks strategically and has experience writing copy that ladders up to overarching brand strategies and messaging
- Can craft a story in a deck (Google Slides) in a way that’s presentable, clear and compelling
- Has an immaculate eye for detail and is comfortable immersing themselves in complex B2B topics to bring them to life
- Has journalistic and/or agency experience. This could be at a creative agency, content agency, ad agency, publisher, etc.
- Has a deep understanding of the world of B2B marketing
- Has an interest in the world of advertising and a passion for working with leading tech brands
Also, like to see:
- Real initiative and drive. Someone who is passionate about creating great work, for global consumers, that matters
- Someone comfortable with a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and challenging briefs. They work iteratively and collaboratively with clients, as an extension of their team
- A team player who wants to be part of a friendly, collaborative and close-knit team