A fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded data planning expert to join a prominent customer engagement agency and play an integral part of their data planning team to help drive new levels of personalisation and performance from this client’s customer communications.
This agency partner with globally recognised brands to drive transformation and customer focused change through a simple business model that seeks to create a direct line of sight from the data to the creative.
.. for their client, they have developed an engagement segmentation that has been fully adopted by the business. They host a monthly extract of their customer data which they use to generate both specific campaign-level insight, nudge-based conversation planning and more general opportunity-planning with a suite of AI-based routines and activities that are collectively known as ‘The Single Customer Plan’. They’ve worked hard to cross-fertilise their retail customer data planning capabilities back into this client’s planning environment.
The successful candidate will join a highly motivated, expert team of commercially minded insight-led professionals bent on helping each and every one of this clients’ customers to get the most value from their service.
There will be an opportunity to get involved in other client and new business situation as the broader team grows.
• Maintain, develop, disseminate and own the quarterly Single Customer Plan (SCP) process
• Attend the daily stand-ups and triage sessions to monitor progress and ensure appropriate weighting of insight led activities in each campaign brief
• Develop insight summaries and planning scenarios in response to campaign briefs and other questions raised by the client from time-to-time.
• Undertake data manipulation and/or analyses as required to support the above
• Apply commercial nous to identify financial benefits of various communications options and prioritise opportunities accordingly
• Develop and present business cases for improvements to the campaign activity, insight and communications infrastructure across traditional, social and digital channels.
• Produce a coherent, commercially viable set of communications and contact opportunities for the clients base with associated commercial outcome objectives.
• Monitor campaign results and outcomes and strive to implement learnings into the process to drive performance improvements to the Single Customer Plan.
• Build and maintain excellent relationships with client teams, this agency team, colleagues and peers to obtain/exchange information, identify and implement best practices and where appropriate improvements to the SCP process
Ensure compliance with the clients’ procedure guidelines as required and any relevant Data Protection legislation
• Graduate in a numerate subject
• 4-7 years’ working experience in database marketing/CRM
• Background of database marketing/customer management/CRM/data planning gained within an operational CRM department or CRM supplier (possibly agency background)
• Mobile telco experience
• Strong presentation, communication and stakeholder management skills to build credibility and influence with this client team and the internal agency communications team. Totally comfortable being client facing and with presenting analysis to clients
• Track record of being able to build strong working relationships across disparate business teams demonstrating a pleasant and collaborative working style
• Good applied commercial understanding to identify benefit opportunities and to be able to prioritise between options
• Attention to detail to be able to spot flaws in logical arguments and to ensure high-quality customer interaction plans• Excellent MS Office Skills – particularly PowerPoint and Excel skills (Pivot tables and Macros)
• Solid understanding of marketing performance metrics, multi-variate testing and test design
• Solid analytics skills with use of SQL
• Some experience in BI tools/dashboard creation (Tableau)
• Exposure to ESPs, Campaign Management And Next Best action tools (IBM Campaign, Salesforce, Pega)
• Exposure to web development tools
Benefits include Bupa & Life assurance.
For full brief and details speak with Ross.
Central London, £65k Neg DOE
Central London, 4 day week. £40k (not pro-rata)
Central London, £300 p/d. (3-6 FTC)
London, £30k + Lots of company perks & career opportunity
Central London, £70k base + annual bonus = £92k Yr 1.
Central London (W1), £65k Neg DOE