Our client is a specialist thought leadership business providing advisory, research and content creation services that enhance their client’s revenue, relationships and reputation.
They work with a wide range of the world’s most prestigious B2B brands across Europe, the US and Asia Pacific. Their clients are concentrated in the professional services, financial services and technology sectors, but also stretch into infrastructure, oil and gas, and other sectors.
Headquartered in London, England, the company was founded in 2011 and was selected as a 2016 Leap 100 high growth UK company by City A.M. and Mishcon de Reya.
They are looking for a Client Services Account Director to project manage one of their most important clients so it’s important you’ll have excellent client-facing skills with a strong grasp of how to use research and content to achieve their clients’ marketing objectives. You will have the creativity, drive and commercial insight required to grow the business with some of this agency’s largest clients.
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients across multiple projects
• Taking responsibility for ensuring high levels of client service and satisfaction within your key accounts.
• Developing and managing key client accounts, working with the directors and commercial team to ensure renewals and to open up new business opportunities
• Working with the editorial and research teams to develop campaigns built around research and thought leadership content
• Managing projects across all stages of development, with a focus on meeting the clients’ marketing objectives
• Managing the P&Ls for your key accounts.
• Working with the sales team on pitches and proposals, and helping to develop new business opportunities.
• Several years’ experience of working with B2B clients in a senior account management or client servicing capacity
• Excellent client-facing skills and the ability to build a rapport at the very highest level
• A strong ideas person, with ability to think creatively and innovatively
• Strong organisational and project management skills
• Strong knowledge of content marketing or thought leadership
• Ability to coordinate multi-disciplinary teams (editorial, research) to meet broader campaign objectives
• Great communicator, verbally and in writing
Key performance metrics:
• Ability to build strong, profitable relationships with their clients
• Client satisfaction based on your work, including the ability to respond positively to client feedback
• Demonstrating the ability to develop creative solutions to client needs
• Being able to plan and execute complex project to the highest standards
• Ensuring deadlines are met
• Success in securing renewed business from key clients based on the quality of your service and work
• Taking the initiative by identifying and tackling tasks where you can materially assist the business
You’ll enjoy engaging in general business discussion and be very natural in nurturing long-term relationships.
For more information please apply or contact Ross Clifford.
Central London, £65k Neg DOE
Central London, 4 day week. £40k (not pro-rata)
Central London, £300 p/d. (3-6 FTC)
London, £30k + Lots of company perks & career opportunity
Central London, £70k base + annual bonus = £92k Yr 1.
Central London (W1), £65k Neg DOE